Monday, February 27, 2012

QUALIFIED TO WRITE

QUALIFIED TO WRITE

There are times when I am asked if I’m married. Some ask in flirting. Some ask to understand where did I get such knowledge and information about my subject matter. At the time that I wrote the books, “What Whoso Findeth A Wife Really Means”, and “Knowing the God Spot in your Heart”, I was not married. Needless to say, I’ve gotten various kinds of questions and reactions.

I can understand and respect the need that most people have in which to put their trust only in someone who is a teacher, preacher, a licensed expect, someone with any number of degrees, even in celebrities who can really relate. My definition of someone who I’d consider “qualified” to help me is anyone who can give me answers and information that works. What better Person is there for me to go to about marriage and relationship matters than God, the Creator Himself?

Upon my discovery that God is far more willing to answer questions and to give wisdom, I went to God, not because I was an expert, but because I was not successful as I felt I could be in my relationship matters. It was obvious to me that I was no expert. It was also obvious to me that I was not as “qualified” or as knowledgeable in relationships with spiritual people as I may have thought myself to be. I had quickly learned that not all tricks and trades used in dating, relationships, and marriages in the natural world will work the same, if at all, in spiritual dating, relationships, and marriages. The mindsets between the two are totally different.

Rather than going to God under the pretense of being qualified, I went to God to get qualified. Somewhere I was missing it. And so were a whole lot of other people who I knew that wanted to get married (or to remarry). Most all-single people know the scripture, “He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD” (Proverbs 18:22). As much as we stood and stood on this scripture for a mate, it was just not working. I wanted to know “why”.

In His compassion, the LORD showed me many marvelous things about what this scripture, “whoso findeth a wife“—really means”. Not only did I become more “qualified” by God’s word and revelations to successful and happy in my own relationships, I was also blessed to be a blessing to others. I sought out to share with others what God shared with me. I still seek to share with more and more people in the Church and all over the world what God has shown me. IT WORKS!

How do I know it works? I have taken the time to find out how God has empowered Proverbs 18:22 to work. And I have seen it work for others. I’ve heard and collected testimony and testimony from people who have read and understood Proverbs 18:22 from perspectives that God have revealed to me.

By the way, at the time of this writing, I am so very blessed to have a very beautiful woman in my life that loves me very, very much. She’s read my books. She has gotten to know me through what she’s read in my books, and what she read in me. In fact, she’s such a believer in the things that God has given me to write; she has now become a self-appointed agent to help see to it that these books get out around the world.

Glory be to God!